Mike Palmer hit me with a MeMe. Very similiar to being “tagged” like I was not too long ago, Mike passed a list of questions that I’m supposed to respond with five answers. He caught me at a time when I really don’t have any new images to post, so…….I’ll play along! 🙂
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Playing tennis.
3. Playing tennis.
5. Busy being waaaaayyy too professional.
5 Things On My To-Do List
1. Spend as much time as I can with my grandchildren.
2. Take a photography workshop with Tony Sweet.
3. Explore the possibility of opening a small gallery.
4. Volunteer — just not sure where quite yet.
5. Work towards getting more physically fit.
5 Snacks I Like
(I’m wondering if the word “snacks” really means junk food? 🙂 And, notice this item follows “Work towards getting more physically fit.” Do you see a small conflict here! 🙂 )
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Kitchen Cooked Potato Chips (only found in rural Western Illinois)
4. Chips and Salsa
5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire
1. Own a rustic cabin in a wooded area overlooking water.
2. Own a condo close to my grandchildren.
3. Travel and explore (isn’t that what most everyone wants?). Photograph the beautiful world that surrounds us!
4. Provide for my grand children’s college education.
5. Provide a scholarship fund for talented youth to have private lessons in the “arts”
5 Places I Have Lived (For Various Lengths Of Time)
1. Small town in rural Illinois (less than 3,000 population)
2. Decatur, Illinois
3. Paducah, KY
4. (hope to move to the Nashville area soon)
5 Jobs I Have Had
1. Music Educator; Church Musician; Professional Accompanist; etc.
2. Executive Director Paducah Area Chapter American Red Cross
3. Assistant Director Salvation Army Youth Center and computer lab coordinator
4. USTA Local League Coordinator
5. Miscellaneous part time jobs to include: Mary Kay Cosmetics, Talbots, Beauty Pagent Coach, etc. I often say that I’m “Jack of all trades and master of none!”
5 People I Tag
2. Julie McCleod
Tag! You’re it!